The Power of Giving
Like educational institutions across the country, and departments across campus, Florida State University and the Division of Student Affairs rely on multiple sources of financial support. As a public university, FSU receives the largest part of its support from state appropriations and student tuition and fees. Together, these sources cover about 65 percent of the university’s annual needs. The remaining 35 percent must come from grants and private gifts. Facilitating these gifts is very important to the university and to the students we serve.
Student Success...Diversity…Health and Wellness…Student Life. Support of the Division of Student Affairs is essential to continue the work we do preparing students for post-collegiate life. Whether you prefer giving as part of your annual gift, creating an endowment or through a planned gift, each contribution makes an impact on current and future students at Florida State. You can even designate that you prefer to give directly toward a particular department or program within Student Affairs.
Most donors make gifts and pledge payments by check, credit card, automatic bank drafts or even payroll deduction in the case of Florida State University faculty and staff. To contribute to the power of giving for current and future students,
Click here for a link to make a donation on-line.
To see a list of other giving opportunities in the Division of Student Affairs, please click here for a listing.
Thank you for your support of the Dean of Students, the Division of Student Affairs, and Florida State University.